Monday, January 14, 2013

Fictional Distractions of the Week #55

Welcome to Fictional Distractions of the Week. It is inspired by Book Journey's It's Monday! What are you reading? and Fiktshun's My Reading Pile and it will show you what I'm planning to read during the next week.


The books I plan to read this week:



At first I'll finish reading All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen, which I'm very far into and liking a lot at the moment. While I wish that the plot would move a little bit faster, I really like the mystery surrounding Liv's past. If you like memory-loss stories, this could be a great one for you! My review will be up on Friday for its blog tour.

After that I want to read Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt. I really like contemporary books at the moment and this one sounds really interesting. I already know that it's not the happy read I first thought it would be and I've heard some mixed things about it, but I'm really curious to find out what I'll think about it.

And maybe I'll even get around to start Hooked by Liz Fichera, which is another contemporary that sounds like a perfect addition to my reading pile. I haven't heard a lot about it yet, but some quite good things, so I'm looking forward to read it myself.


What are your Fictional Distractions of the Week?

3 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up All the Broken Pieces! I'm glad you're enjoying so far. I've also heard mixed things about Uses For Boys, but I'm going to be reading it soon too. I'm curious to see what you think of Hooked! Good luck and happy reading, Carina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh. Looks like awesome books :D I hope you will love them all sweetie. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uses for Boys + Hooked are both books that are on my TBR pile - and hopefully coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete

I read and love every single comment you leave, so thanks a lot for taking your time to let me know what you are thinking about this post! Feel free to leave a link to your blog, so I can check it out, too!
Carina

P.s.: This is a tag- and award-free blog. Thanks a lot for your consideration though!